If you feel we should add something on here, or if you have a question other than what is already listed here, head on over to the Contact Us page and let us know.
- How do I tune into CrossFire-Radio?
- Can I contact one of the DJ’s?
Yes, you can! Just click on the menu up top for the DJs and click on “Contact this DJ”
- How can I contact “You”?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
you can also use our contact form “Here“.
- If I send in a donation to the station, can I submit that on my taxes?
Unfortunately, no you can not. 🙁 (Maybe in the future, who knows) 🙂
- I love listening to CrossFire-Radio, do you have T-Shirts or something?
If you are looking for a CrossFire-Radio T-Shirt, please contact us.”
- I don’t have paypal or a credit card, can I send a donation another way?
Sure you can, just contact us for more details
- How long has CrossFire-Radio been running?
CrossFire-Radio has been up and running since August 15, 2005
- Do you pay royalties for the music you play?
YES!! We hold a special license through Streamlicensing.com that allows us to play our music. This provides us licensing for ASCAP, BMI, SESAC & Sound Exchange.
- I am in a local or unsigned band, will you play our music?
We sure will, just goto the “Bands” in our menu at the top, and click on “Add Your Band”
- How can I send my music to you?
If you fill out the add your band form, we will contact you with further details on how to send your music to us.
- Do you give out or sell your members information?
- Do you really support unsigned artists?
You bet we do! You can check out our current bands page of unsigned bands/artists that we currently play on the station.
- There is an artist or band you don’t have, how can I request it?
If you are looking for an artist/song that we do not have, please let us know by contacting us either by email or on facebook. (Just search for CrossFire-Radio)
- Does CrossFire-Radio have a request line or take requests?
We currently do not have a “request line”, however when a live DJ is on the air, you can make requests through the playlist, just click on “Requests” in the menu under “Radio”